Have you been in the field of journalism and wish to move to content writing? Or have you completed a journalism course and find content writing lucrative?
Well, whatever the reason, you can easily switch and make your mark in the new field.
Here is why journalists make good content writers:
• Journalists have amazing writing skills
• A major part of their curriculum in journalism courses includes writing
• They are great at storytelling
• They are curious enough to research well
• They stick to deadlines
• They write neutrally instead of focusing a lot on making the content salesy
Whether you are a journalism student, graduate or veteran, content writing is a good field for you. Freshers can take a content writing internship to know how the industry works and get a sparkling new career.